Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and President Donald Trump are essentially tied in traditionally Republican Texas.
There are 10 days until the election and 51 days until the Electoral College meets.
- Biden Plans First Campaign Trip to Georgia as Polls Tighten
- Trump Campaign Says It’s Putting More Money Into Minnesota
- Pence Inner Circle Hit by Virus as Cases Surge Across U.S.
- Trump’s Rural Edge Shrinks With Enthusiasm Fading in Key States
- Trump Decries Push to ‘Test, Test, Test’ as He Ramps Up Rallies
Biden, Harris Tied in Another Texas Poll
Biden is essentially tied with Trump in Texas, which hasn’t backed a Democratic presidential candidate since 1976.
Just over a week until the election, a poll by the Dallas Morning News/UT Tyler found Biden leading Trump by 2 percentage points among registered voters, 46% to 44%, and by a margin of 3 percentage points among all likely voters, 48% to 45%. Both results are within the margins of error.